Monday, January 28, 2013

blog 2

In class we broke down what analysis is and how we can apply it do different things. In my own words I believe analysis is to breakdown the big picture into little things. Once you have broken them down then you can get a better understanding on what you are looking at. Also observing is a good word to use for analyzing, its good to look at every part of your topic to get a greater understanding. Analysis works when you have a complex topic and you need to get a better understanding of it it is great to analyze it. First you want to break down the topic make sure you understand each element you broke down and try putting it back together with a better understanding. I would use analysis and Gee building task will work for my children research because it will help me understand how children read and take in different words. I would first need to observe different children and see how they interact with different stories and words once i have gather that information it will put me a step closer with my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment