Monday, May 6, 2013

blog 27

I really enjoyed presenting my work now i know i have to work on alot of stuff. I have to change my introduction because after discussing it with the class i realized the my introduction and the rest of my paper state to different things, Also i need to make my paper flow some more. In my paper i should also take some things from the book and compare it to the classroom that I observed. The class offered me with a lot of suggestions but these are the main ones I need to work on I appreciated the class helping me out. I changed my opening I hope it makes more sense..


On the first day of school I couldn't wait to see how my new classroom was set up. I knew since I was getting older my class would be set up a different way each time. A set up of a classroom is a very important factor for students just as much as the teaching. Some studies show that things such as color, desk placement or even lighting can all affect a student's temperament and ability to be productive. Making sure that the desks are comfortable for the students that everything is eye level and just that students are in a comfortable learning environment.
In a classroom it is very important to make sure the classroom is set up for the students and not the teachers. In my study I will focus on how some features in the classroom can enhance the way a student learns. If the student is not comfortable then it will be hard for them to focus on the lesson. In my experienced in elementary I had one class were the desk was too big for the students, our feet couldn't reach the floor and it was very distracting. The main focus when setting up the classroom is to focus on how the student will react to the environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment