Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Post 19

I believe I am on track with my research paper. After doing my interview I feel like that was a big chunk that needed to get done. I also found two great resources that are going to benefit my paper. I thought I was going to be behind because i just found my reference. The strongest part in my paper i belive is my reference section because the author goes to great length to explain how a classroom should be set up for a student in any age group. My interview was 20 min and i believe that was more than enough time to gather my information. She helped me look at the classroom through the students eyes and i think this will help me write a great paper. The things i believe i am struggling with is just trying to put it all together. I have so much information and data that know i have to focus on trying to put it all together to have a detail and well organize paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment